Drake Labels Wizkid As The Most Talented African Musician

Forum 3 years ago

Drake Labels Wizkid As The Most Talented African Musician

Canadian rapper, Drake has reportedly labeled Nigerian musician, Wizkid as the most talented African musician.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/64e2221bdd396b6b928210380e91f210.jpg

This was revealed by popular Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu in a recent social media post. This has surprised many people who are asking some questions.

Uche’s post reads;

“(Exclusive): A #Canadian based media personality said #Drake once told him during an interview in 2016 in #Ontario that Wizkid is the most talented 21st century #African music legend. ??I put a call to my bro yesterday, but he did not pick, i tried calling @wizkidayo today, and he picked, during our very brief conversation on #phone, ?he said “Drake told me my new album, made in Lagos will win a grammy, i dey work hard to give naija the best” and when i asked him about Tiwa, he said “Tiwa is the most amazing and strong woman, her talent inspire me, she be good wife material” wow, ?and haters are saying nonsense, why did you think @champagnepapi told #wizkid to look for a woman that has the #good wife material quality of @tiwasavage why??‍♀️#repost #madeinlagos #quote #london #hiphop #lagos #abuja #naija #calabar #instagood #music #ghana #share #uk #lagosnigeria #usa #ibadan #smile #love”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/dc385459e672c001cc3a15bf01dcef16.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life
Forum | 1 day ago

Drake reveals the only thing that will make him quit music for life

Wizkid and Jada P step out in matching outfits amid split rumours
Forum | 2 days ago

Wizkid and Jada P step out in matching outfits amid split rumours

I Know What
Forum | 4 days ago