‘Why I Have Huge Respect For David Luiz’ – Frank Lampard

Forum 3 years ago

‘Why I Have Huge Respect For David Luiz’ – Frank Lampard

Chelsea manager, Frank Lampard, has insisted that he has huge respect for Arsenal defender, David Luiz because the Brazilian was a top player during his time at the Blues in 2012.

Lampard, who played alongside Luiz at Chelsea, said this on Friday at his pre-match press conference ahead of Chelsea’s FA Cup final clash with Mikel Arteta’s side on Saturday at Wembley Stadium.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/b040490f4375e3f4ed440e4e73d13169.jpg

Chelsea head to the game after defeating Manchester United 3-1 in the FA Cup semi-final a few days ago, while Arsenal won Pep Guardiola’s side 2-0.

“No, [David] Luiz, is not a weak link, absolutely not,” Lampard said.

“I have huge respect for David, he was a top player in our 2012 campaign, and I know what a big player he can be for Arsenal.”

Luiz, 33, joined Arsenal last summer from Chelsea for £8million.

The former Paris Saint-German centre-back recently signed a one-year new contract extension with Arsenal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence