Frank Lampard Gives Update On Willian’s Future At Chelsea After FA Cup Final

Forum 3 years ago

Frank Lampard Gives Update On Willian’s Future At Chelsea After FA Cup Final

Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, has said he is in the dark over Willian’s future at the club.

Willian sat out Saturday’s FA Cup final loss to Arsenal due to injury.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/1056e930811e87f63ce046f845b01ca0.jpg

However, the Brazil midfielder could have now played his last match for the Stamford Bridge outfit.

Willian demanded a new three-year deal, but Chelsea are seemingly not ready to break their model for players over 30 years.

The Blues are believed to have offered the 32-year-old a two-year contract.

“I know the situation from the club’s end. But it is his decision and I have not got that answer so I actually do not know what that decision is,” Lampard told reporters.

Willian’s agent, Kia Joorabchian, has already claimed the player has five offers on the table, including two from Spain and one from MLS.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 1 day ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence