#BBNaija: “I Voted Eric Out Because He Stopped Talking To Me” – Erica

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Voted Eric Out Because He Stopped Talking To Me” – Erica

Erica has disclosed to big brother she voted Eric out because he stopped to her as he used to.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/fb2ac811fff9da93d94f7620ef894ab8.jpg

It’s quite unfortunate she voted against him out of hate but it’s normal because he hurt her feeling when he found love in Lilo. Eric was the closest with Erica when they first entered the BBNaija house, they bonded well as they were mostly seen together holding hands and sharing wonderful moments in the garden.

He detached himself from her when Lilo came into the picture, serving him with unconditional love and positive vibes. Erica is still hurt by his actions as the statement she made in the dairy room suggests.

She added that though she voted him out but she is happy he survived and hopes they can be friends again.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized