#BBNaija: ‘I Voted Ka3na Out Because She Always Caused Chaos’ – Laycon

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: ‘I Voted Ka3na Out Because She Always Caused Chaos’ – Laycon

The 2020 BBNaija housemates have revealed their reason behind their votes and there have been some interesting revelations.

After yesterday’s eviction, Lilo and Ka3na were evicted and Laycon who voted against Ka3na has revealed his reason behind his choice.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/eb5ff2100f6af24f957daaadd7ee1f95.jpg

“#Ka3na caused chaos and changed the mood in the house, and so I voted her out.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 4 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update