#BBNaija: ‘Praise Didn’t KNACK Me’ – Ka3na Drops Details Of What Actually Happened Between Them (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: ‘Praise Didn’t KNACK Me’ – Ka3na Drops Details Of What Actually Happened Between Them (VIDEO)

Evicted BBNaija housemate, Ka3na has rubbished claims that she had intercourse with her former housemate, Parise.

The two housemates made headlines after a video of them having an amorous time went viral a few days before Ka3na was evicted.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3f188423e1f853b3704ddaecc2847d69.jpg

Revealing what actually happened, Ka3na who has three children said she never did anything with Praise suggesting that all the buzz that surrounded their video was a misconception.

She made this known with a radio station and in her submission, she said;

“There was no sexual intercourse whatsoever. You saw what you saw on the screen, but I was live in the house, and yeah, nothing happened.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 2 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut