‘Why I Did Documentary On My Pregnancy’- Regina Daniels Finally Opens Up

Forum 3 years ago

‘Why I Did Documentary On My Pregnancy’- Regina Daniels Finally Opens Up

Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has explained the main reason why she decided to have a documentary about her pregnancy and other events preceding it on her new YouTube programme dubbed Our Circle.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a57a887ed11e30ed1b996ef9b7a44d12.jpg

Our Circle is centered on Ned Nwoko and his polygamous household- chiefly on Regina Daniels. It also chronicles the events leading to Regin a Daniels’s birth and everything that is going on in her life since she gave birth.

In the recent episode, the screen icon said she’s trying to use her show as a vehicle to tell women and her fans about her encounter in the labour room for the first time.

She said; “A lot of things happened while I was trying to have my baby and I have decided to tell the entire world my story and show them in video as well. I encourage everyone especially women to watch this video of what went down in the labour room before my baby joined me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 2 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On