#BBNaija: Meet Daniel Waya, Kiddwaya’s Younger Brother Who Is A Rapper (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Meet Daniel Waya, Kiddwaya’s Younger Brother Who Is A Rapper (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

Nigerian billionaire son and housemate in season 5 of Big Brother Naija, Kiddwaya has a brother who is younger than he is.

A fast check into the life of Kiddwaya, who is heavily being talked about on social media because of his entanglement with housemate Erica, revealed that his brother Daniel Waya is a rapper.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/25a7f485e5248ad7e5edda3af930cacb.jpg

Looking at some photos of him on his Instagram page, one can recognize the resemblance between him and Kiddwaya.

Watch the video and photos below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 1 day ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding