#BBNaija; ‘It Was So Hard For Me Not To Sleep With Kiddwaya Last Night’ – Erica Tells Tolanibaj

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija; ‘It Was So Hard For Me Not To Sleep With Kiddwaya Last Night’ – Erica Tells Tolanibaj

Erica, a 2020 Big Brother Naija housemate has revealed how she struggled to deprive herself of sekzual pleasure with her deputy head of house, Kiddwaya.

Erica, and love interest, Kiddwaya is the head of house and deputy respectively will spend the week in the HOH lounge.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/8671664a5975ab2e4b205030f3aa942b.jpg

In the arena where they were having their routine morning exercise on Tuesday, August 11, Erica told Tolanibaj that the only thing that stood in her way last night from not eating Kiddwaya’s banana was the camera installed in the house.

She said,

“I think it is just the physical attraction that makes it hard because we are all over each other all the time. “Last night, it was so difficult to not have sex. It was so hard I just kept looking at the camera to remind myself where I am. God help me this night.”

Tolanibaj gave her a candid advice that she should not lose the fact that it is a game so she should be careful.

“This is advice, just have like one leg in and one leg out. l think you just put it at the back of your mind that this is a show, and you don’t want to be holding yourself back except for sex, me I no dey that one. But anything else you can have fun.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello