#BBNaija: Nengi And Ozo Express Their Wish To Use One Of The Condoms In The House

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Nengi And Ozo Express Their Wish To Use One Of The Condoms In The House

Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ housemates, Nengi and Ozo have expressed their wish to use one of the condoms in the house as it keeps reducing each day without knowing those who use it.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/ae9e5fb350c5ec933bbbaaf7b634c278.jpg

Nengi while complaining about how the condoms in the house have been reducing asked Ozo how many he has used so far since they came into the house.

Ozo on his part, said he wished he has used any of the condoms in the house and later quizzed Nengi whether she has also used any and she said she wishes.

The reality stars expressed their desire to some of the condoms in the house as it appears others are subtly making good use of it

They however did not reveal if they’d be using it on themselves.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience