“Being in love, in this generation is terrifying” - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Forum 3 years ago

“Being in love, in this generation is terrifying” - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, has revealed that being in love in this generation is terrifying.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/fbfb3d547aba3cf3392c1b6544b2c6f2.jpg

According to her, loyalty is rare and people are quick to choose a good time over a good thing.

Yvonne took to her Instagram story , to share her thought with her fans on Saturday.

The mother of one, confirmed in 2019 that her one-year-old marriage to Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole crashed.

In her words,

“Being in love in this generation is terrifying, loyalty is so rare and people are so quick to choose a good time over a good thing”.

The actress recently dropped an inside hint on the reason her marriage to ex-hubby, Abounce, failed.

The actress made the stunning revelation in an online exchange she had with an Instagram troll.

During the exchange, Yvonne revealed she was the one that actually left Mr. Abounce after she’d successfully gotten what she wanted.

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THIS MATTER? DO FOLLOW THE THREAD BY LEAVING A COMMENT WITH US.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 2 hours ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’