Simi talks about growing up with 3boys

Forum 8 years ago

Simi talks about growing up with 3boys

Popular female singer, Simi recalls how she grew up while chatting with Saturday Beatsrecently, taking a trip down memory lane, she said that she has always been a tomboy because she grew among three boys.

“While growing up, I was kind of a tom boy because I have three elder brothers, and from my mum I was the only girl and the last born. So I liked wearing sneakers, baggy jeans, and I was this bad girl who didn’t like too much trouble.”

Simi revealed she and her brothers were spoilt but, the separation of their parentsmade them grow up faster than expected.

In her words, “My dad spoilt my brothers and I. We watched movies a lot, but my brothers preferred horror movies so we all watched it together. But it was fun. When I was nine years, my parents got separated and that was a really tough time for us because we had to grow up faster but we came through and we were good,” Simi said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie

I Don
Forum | 6 days ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie

Alaqua Cox Talks Potential Echo Season 2, Wants To Fight Iconic Spider-Man Villain
Forum | 1 week ago

Alaqua Cox Talks Potential Echo Season 2, Wants To Fight Iconic Spider-Man Villain