"Who Did This To Us" – Simi On Our Education System

Forum 3 years ago

"Who Did This To Us" – Simi On Our Education System

Singer Simi has slammed the mentality which makes people pick education over things they truly care about.

She cited the example of how many of what was learnt at school have been forgotten.

According to her, this could be as a result of spending years learning those things which one doesn’t really care about.

Simi wrote:

“Educational system is so sh*t. Most of us can’t even remember what we were taught in all the many years we spent in school.

“People have potentials and talent not tapped into “because it’s not prestigious enough” then they spend years learning something they don’t care about.

“Forget everything right after and end up doing something else with their lives.

“What’s the point then? Who did this to us?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 1 week ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi
Forum | 1 week ago

“When did you move from mourning Mohbad to mocking him?“ – Sarah Martins berates Wunmi