Thiago Silva Confirms He Is Leaving PSG After Champions League Final

Forum 3 years ago

Thiago Silva Confirms He Is Leaving PSG After Champions League Final

Paris Saint-Germain captain, Thiago Silva, has confirmed he will be leaving the club this summer.

Silva revealed this while speaking to RMC, following their 3-0 win over RB Leipzig in the Champions League semi-final on Tuesday night.

Marquinhos, Angel Di Maria and Bernat all scored, as the Ligue 1 champions qualified for their first ever final.

Silva has however said that the game against either Bayern Munich or Lyon, will be his last for PSG.

“There were difficult moments. But today we have deserved to reach the final.

“It’s historic but it’s not finished. For now, yes Sunday is my last match. It’s very important.

“I’ve already said that I wanted to finish in Europe with PSG. I’m calm. My heart will be here forever, it’s red and blue for life,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 14 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie