I Have Stop Being Selective With The Men I Want To Take A Relationship With – Mzvee

Forum 3 years ago

I Have Stop Being Selective With The Men I Want To Take A Relationship With – Mzvee

Former Lynx Entertainment artiste, Vera Hamenoo-kpeda, better known as Mzvee has revealed that she has stopped being selective when it comes to the men she takes a relationship with.

She indicated that she has some specs and qualities she expects to get in a man she wants to date but has realized she cannot get everything perfect.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/f3180352bffe80cc59fbc08676f4f89e.jpg

and cannot get a perfect man with all the qualities she wants, she has relaxed on being too picky in a man she dates.

Mzvee stated that she has now got to know that she won’t get all that she wants from a man with an example of she getting the opportunity to check the guy’s boxes but she has now understood that it can’t happen.

She spewed that she’s currently not having anyone but her kinda guy should be hardworking, God-fearing, and knows how to dress well.

Speaking in an interview on Joy FM, the songstress stated her top priority which is a man who takes his personal hygiene seriously.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 4 days ago

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat