#BBNaija: Trikytee Gives A Tall List Of Reasons Why He Would Choose Dorathy As A Romantic Partner Over Any Of The Other Female Housemates

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Trikytee Gives A Tall List Of Reasons Why He Would Choose Dorathy As A Romantic Partner Over Any Of The Other Female Housemates

BBNaija housemate, Trikytee has revealed the only female housemate he would prefer to date is Dorathy.

He made this known during his recent diary session and to make it seem real he gave a tall list of reasons to buttress his point.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/6aa893f2cb686261ffd3970d867712b4.jpg

Answering a question on who he would prefer to date in the house, he said;

“I’ll choose Dorathy as my romantic partner because she’s everything when it comes to having a good time, love her vibes and I know I would not be bored or not have anything to do.

I’m not a romantic person if not I would have chosen Wathoni.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 2 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 2 days ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job