Ronaldo Always Asks About Man United – Bruno Fernandes Speaks Out

Forum 3 years ago

Ronaldo Always Asks About Man United – Bruno Fernandes Speaks Out

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes has revealed that Cristiano Ronaldo regularly asks how things are at his former club when the pair chat.

Ronaldo turned out for the Old Trafford side from 2003-2009 and picked up the first of his five Ballon d’Or titles while playing for United.

After a storied spell at Real Madrid, where he shattered club records, the 35-year-old is now with Juventus, although there have been reports that he could be looking for a way out in the summer after their disappointing Champions League performance.

Fernandes, who is the present darling of the Red Devils, having arrived in January and made a profound impact on their fortunes, has said that his compatriot continues to keep close tabs on United.

“It was my dream to play in the Premier League,” the playmaker told the club’s official website. “I have the choice to come to Manchester United and it was two dreams in one. It was perfect.

“Of course, I spoke with Cristiano after and he spoke very well about the club. I spoke with him some days ago, again.

“Every time I speak with him, he asks me how Manchester is and if everything is okay. Everyone knows he spent a lot of time in Manchester and he has consideration for the club. He likes the club, I think he won his first Ballon d’Or here, so it’s a club who’ve marked him, for sure.”

While the pair are in regular contact, Fernandes did not discuss his winter switch with Ronaldo because he didn’t need any convincing that the move was the right one

“I spoke with him after, not before. I said before – Manchester, for me, was the dream team,” he revealed.

“I always wanted to play for this team and it doesn’t matter who can talk about it – bad or good, I will come.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes