Fireboy DML Joins Ebro Darden On Apple Music To Discuss His Acclaimed Sophomore Album “Apollo”

Forum 3 years ago

Fireboy DML Joins Ebro Darden On Apple Music To Discuss His Acclaimed Sophomore Album “Apollo”

Fireboy DML joins Ebro Darden on Apple Music to discuss his acclaimed sophomore album APOLLO and working with Olamide, Wande Coal and Tiwa Savage.

Fireboy DML Tells Apple Music About His New Album “APOLLO”.

“Apollo” opens a more diverse view of my sound. That this guy has range, that this guy is here for a long time. He’s not just a one-hit-wonder, he’s an actual musician that writes and takes his time”

Fireboy DML Tells Apple Music About The Song “Remember Me”…

“It’s a song that defines my legacy. I’m obsessed with my legacy as an artist. I want people to remember me for the good music I’ve made.

I want people to remember me for the things I’ve done…making people happy with the music”

Fireboy DML Tells Apple Music About Working with Wande Coal…

“My fans know how much I worship that man. He’s like my dad when it comes to music, I’ve been listening to him since way back.

It was beautiful having him in the studio that evening. I was just watching him do his thing and was like, ‘wow, this is beautiful’.

That moment was surreal to me”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 6 hours ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 21 hours ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Hamilton’s Phillipa Soo Joins Ryan Murphy’s Medical Drama
Forum | 23 hours ago