Benue State Governor, Ortom Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On His Re-election As AfDB President

Forum 3 years ago

Benue State Governor, Ortom Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On His Re-election As AfDB President

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has congratulated Dr Akinwumi Adesina on his re-election as President of the African Development Bank, AfDB.

Governor Ortom in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Tever Akase said that the result, which gave Dr Adesina 100% votes of all regional and non-regional members of the Bank, has reaffirmed his competence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/32ac572c852d2c78b6d7b65ab71f0208.jpg

He expressed confidence that the former Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture will continue to distinguish himself in driving a robust agenda to reform the Bank for Africa’s development.

According to him, the unopposed re-election of the AfDB President which followed his clearance after a corruption probe, has further brightened his credentials as one of Africa’s trusted administrators.

He added that Dr Adesina deserves the needed support to enable him have a successful tenure of office.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 2 days ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)