23 Years Since He Was Crippled After A Car Accident, Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Stands On His Feet For The First Time (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

23 Years Since He Was Crippled After A Car Accident, Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele Stands On His Feet For The First Time (VIDEO)

Nigerian gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele for the first time in 23 years stood up on his feet after being confined to a wheelchair after a life-threatening accident.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/57539d80fa357c3ad0c73b690236547c.jpg

Yinka Ayelefe suffered the tragic incident on December 12, 1997, which left him incapacitated but he has not let his disability stopped him from working for God as he continues to make strides in his Gospel career.

In a new video shared by him on Instagram, the father of triplets was seen strapped to the machine which helped him to stand on his feet gently and he expressed joy in being able to achieve this resounding feat.

Yinka Ayefele showed appreciation to Hon. Oludare Akande, as he claimed he has raised his hope of walking again.

Sharing the video he captioned,

“I feel so relieved of my pain…Hon Oludare Akande bought this for me.You will never experience pains in your entire life. Thanks so much..Dare Akande tinje Obama lamerica… You raise my hope of walking again. I believe!!!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered
Forum | 8 hours ago

Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 8 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 10 hours ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman