‘Some Things Are Not Meant To Be Said In Public’ – Laycon Reacts To What Kiddwaya Said About His Father

Forum 3 years ago

‘Some Things Are Not Meant To Be Said In Public’ – Laycon Reacts To What Kiddwaya Said About His Father

BBNaija housemate, Laycon has reacted to all billionaire’s son, Kiddwaya said about his dad, Terry Waya during his presentation for their Thursday night wager task.

The wager required the housemates do a art exhibition and it each of them had to share a touching story about their lives and the people who inspired their artworks.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/22d4db51391d11f51f0055394b1764f8.jpg

When it got to Kiddwaya’s turn,the 27-year-old made mention of his father’s influence and how his father had helped put several people in powerful positions.

Singer Laycon, during a conversation with Vee, Ozo and Neo mentioned that Kiddwaya did not need to mention that part of his father’s life.

According to the 26 year old, some things are better left unsaid, adding that the powerful positions Kidd bragged about was earned by these people through voting and not his father putting them.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola