Top 5 Songs on Patoranking "Three" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie professionally known as Patoranking recently dished out his third studio album tagged, "Three" album. Here are our Top 5 Songs on Patoranking "Three" Album.

The reggae-filled album is a beautifully crafted body of work tagged "Three". Patoranking took a step back to his original sound embedding his newly found genres with the Jamaican reggae. Just as stated in our review, Patoranking is inarguably the biggest reggae musician in Nigerian. His ability to marry two or three genres of music in one track made him stand out as 'Nigeria's King of Reggae'.

Dancehall, highlife, afro-fusion are a few of the genres paired with the reggae sound in these songs. If Patoranking's album is to be interpreted to a forex trader, then reggae is the base currency while dancehall, highlife, afro-fusion and those other genres are the quote currency.

Patoranking in his bid to penetrate other market and streaming charts ended up giving us magical and eccentric vibes while retaining his old fans with some core reggae tunes.

Here are our Top 5 Songs on Patoranking "Three" Album

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1adb6430c5c3f20b2d122ca9dfad701a.png

5. Mon Bebe feat. Flavour

In a slow paced highlife tune tagged "Mon Bebe" produced by Telz, Patoranking links up with Flavour to make a reggae flavoured highlife sound. The back-up singers gave this song a different vibe entirely. "Mon Bebe" is exceptional.

4. Lion In The Jungle

"Lion In The Jungle" is a core reggae tune. Patoranking tells a short story of his past and the ghetto he's coming from. He narrated how his mother serves as a source of inspiration to keep pushing to his paradise. I'm certain that this song will thrill you.

3. Matter feat. Tiwa Savage

Patoranking engage Tiwa Savage in another romantic vibe in "Matter". The groovy track has some explosive chords that create the right atmosphere.

2. Odo Bra feat. King Promise

The groovy Ghanaian bass and the melodic chords in this sound is spiritual. King Promise gave us his soul in "Odo Bra". With the feeling I got from listening to this track, it is evident this two have an awesome connection when it comes to making good music.

1. Abule

In "Abule", Patoranking and Telz gives fans another reggae tune with some dancehall vibes. This is most definitely going to be your favoruite song off the album not just for being the only single in the album but for the creativity embedded therein. Just pay close attention to the high note chords, it's magical.

Other songs that could have made it to this list include "Love Is The Answer" , "Nobody" and "Black Girl Magic" not forgetting "Whine It" featuring Sauti Sol.

Do well to listen to Patoranking's "Three" full album to pick your favourites yourself.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 4 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 4 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla