Bobrisky’s House Help Surprises Him Few Hours To His Birthday – VIDEO

Forum 3 years ago

Bobrisky’s House Help Surprises Him Few Hours To His Birthday – VIDEO

The house help of the popular Nigerian crossdresser and internet celebrity Bobrisky has surprised her boss a few hours to his 28th birthday.

The internet celebrity has taken to his Instagram page to post a video of how his house help and an event planner joined heads to surprise him a few hours before his birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e9e50f3b9d8565fac8c894817193b595.jpg

They surprised him with a cake, a beautiful portrate of him, some drinks and also musical performance. Bobrisky was seen dancing and looking happy. She captioned her post, “@ajoke_surprises

I love u. You and my house help planned it well ?????????. Thank you !”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration