#BBNaija: “Dorathy Told Me She Will Put Me Up For Eviction So I Don’t Care About Her Anymore” – Lucy

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “Dorathy Told Me She Will Put Me Up For Eviction So I Don’t Care About Her Anymore” – Lucy

Lucy is upset with her bosom friend Dorathy after she learnt she intends to kick her out from the big brother house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ad4f3216f18e5d57b2cf2c9e1389bbfd.jpg

According to Lucy, she had high expectations for Dorathy and respected their friendship but realize her loyalty lies somewhere else after she told her point-blank that she won’t think twice to put her up for eviction.

She added that she has heard Dorathy saying things to undermine their friendship and because of that, she has advised herself by giving her space.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience