#BBNaija: “If You Ain’t Talking About Money, We Ain’t Talking” – Nengi

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “If You Ain’t Talking About Money, We Ain’t Talking” – Nengi

Nengi has said she is a lady of few words and has no time to discuss and gossip about other people in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3aab675ae135cc8b9e747ada9ca2ac1d.jpg

Undoubtedly, the house has become divided since the 2nd-week housemates entered the house. There have been instances some housemates have been caught gossiping about others but surprisingly, Ozo’s love interest, Nengi is absent in all these conversations.

Speaking with Ozo, he appreciated her for not getting involved with all the gossip in the house. She replied that she doesn’t know how to gossip and that her conversations center around money. Anything apart from money, she is not interested.

Quote:

“If You Ain’t Talking About Money, We Ain’t Talking”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun