#BBNaija: Please Do Not Reveal My Sex Secret To Anyone – Erica Warns Neo

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Please Do Not Reveal My Sex Secret To Anyone – Erica Warns Neo

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Erica has warned Neo against revealing her secret to other housemates.

Erica, while engaging in a discussion about sexual escapades in the house, had told Neo that she has done everything sexual with Kiddwaya.

Recall that the Lockdown housemate, Erica and Kiddwaya, were last month caught having sex in the house.

The actress said she was embarrassed when Biggie played her ‘strike clip’, and that she believes some of her fans would hate her for something she did in the Head of House lounge.

Erica to Neo:

“I hope Big Brother doesn’t show to viewers everything that I and Kiddwaya did in the HOH room.

“We did everything intimate while in the HOH room. Don’t told tell anyone my secret, if not I will beat you.”

Neo asked if he was the only housemate she told the secret and she affirmed.

He, however, promised to be loyal.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 4 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun