Neymar Has No Reason To Rejoin Barcelona – Rivaldo

Forum 3 years ago

Neymar Has No Reason To Rejoin Barcelona – Rivaldo

Neymar has no reason to rejoin the “chaos” at Barcelona, admits Rivaldo, with the Brazilian forward told he is making the right career call in sticking with Paris Saint-Germain.

A possible return to Camp Nou for the South American superstar has been speculated on ever since he bid farewell to the Liga giants in 2017.

At one stage, Neymar was very much open to the idea of heading back to familiar surroundings.

Barca were prepared to forgive and forget and went as far as entering into transfer talks with European rivals at Parc des Princes.

PSG were, however, understandably reluctant to part with a player that they invested a record-breaking €222 million worth of faith and funds in.

Neymar saw exit doors slammed shut in each passing window, with the South American forced to stay put.

His efforts to engineer a move were not well received by some, with certain sections of the PSG support taking to jeering a talismanic figure at times.

The 28-year-old has played his way through those struggles, though, and helped to guide his current employers to the Champions League final in 2019-20.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 1 week ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact

Forum | 2 weeks ago