14 Things To Know About AKA's Romantic Relationship With Nelli Tembe

Forum 3 years ago

14 Things To Know About AKA's Romantic Relationship With Nelli Tembe

AKA and Nelli Tembe are gradually letting things out about their relationship, despite being extremely private about it at the genesis.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee22bf440fc8395deb7d21e7fc4dc227.jpeg

Lots of people know that Nelli is the 21-year old the rap star is dating after split with baby mama, DJ Zinhle.

He also claimed that she doesn’t like to be in the spotlight, though the single, “Cross My Heart” is for her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cc5c266ec083bcd814c3ff2ffc302e6f.jpeg

On Nelli’s Insta-stories, a Tik Tok video where they disclosed certain things about themselves was shared.

In the video, the lovers revealed some sizzling truth you might not know about their romantic relationship.

• Who initiated the first kiss? – AKA

• Who apologises first after a fight – AKA

• Who is the funny one – AKA

• Who is more romantic – AKA

• Who is more patient – Nelli

• Who is the better cook – Nelli

• Who said I love you first – AKA and Nelli

• Who takes longer to get ready in the morning – AKA and Nelli

• Who is grumpier in the morning – Nelli 

• Who is more stubborn – Nelli

• Who is the bigger baby when sick – AKA and Nelli

• Who is the social butterfly – AKA

• Who is the messy one – AKA

• Who spends the most money – AKA

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 5 days ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares