#BBNaija: “The First Time I Saw You, I Didn’t Think You Would Have Sense” – Triky Tee Tells Erica

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “The First Time I Saw You, I Didn’t Think You Would Have Sense” – Triky Tee Tells Erica

Triky Tee has said he never thought Erica would be sensible when he saw her enter the house for the first time.

He said this while discussing their first appearances in the house, Triky Tee said he didn’t see her to be sensible enough because beautiful ladies care more about their looks than most important things.

Erica asked him to give her a proper perception he had about her and Nengi after he saw them.

He took back his words and complimented them saying he was pleasantly surprised when he saw them.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 55 mins ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 17 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 18 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors