“What If I Don’t Leave The House After 10 Seconds?” – Don Jazzy Worries Over BBNaija Style Of Eviction

Forum 3 years ago

“What If I Don’t Leave The House After 10 Seconds?” – Don Jazzy Worries Over BBNaija Style Of Eviction

Nigerian music producer, Michael Ajereh, professionally known as Don Jazzy, has expressed concern over the style of eviction from the BBNaija house.

The award-winning producer cum singer took to his Instagram story to post a Twitter conversation.

See what he posted below:-https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3315e3cd1885967c4f8f8ff32b879fad.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 4 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne