Money Makes Me Happy - South African Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

Money Makes Me Happy - South African Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Reveals

Zodwa Wabantu has been living her best life since the relieve of the lockdown to level 2.

She has traveled to some places and also being having fun with few of her friends and families.

However, Zodwa is one of the most loved celebrity as she does not care about what people feels or think of her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/982fdb08722149601f165a9d9d43a113.jpeg

Well, she took to her Twitter handle to reveal to the world what makes her happy the month.

Even with all that is going on most especially with her ex-boyfriend vusi, the star still always find a way to make herself happy.

Zodwa revealed that the only thing that makes her happy is ‘Money‘ which she is really correct about that.

She said: “Money makes me happy, So make me happy”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 1 day ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City