Haaland Could Be As Good As Messi & Ronaldo – Lars Lagerback

Forum 3 years ago

Haaland Could Be As Good As Messi & Ronaldo – Lars Lagerback

Norway coach Lars Lagerback believes Erling Haaland has the potential to be as good as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ebfb5caa59ad66ea3282bb9f202ebb6.png

The 20-year-old Borussia Dortmund star scored his first international goal for Norway in a 2-1 home defeat to Austria on Friday.

And although it was the side’s first defeat in 18 months, Lagerback is in no doubt Haaland’s goal will be the first of many for a player who can go to the very top.

“I’ve maybe been around too long but I have never seen a guy since maybe (Lionel) Messi or (Cristiano) Ronaldo that developed at such a young age,” Lagerback said.

“That’s very unique and he has all the possibilities to become a really world class player – if you look at the offensive third of the pitch and in the box then he’s already absolutely top class.

“He perhaps has a little bit more to do in the link play but being so young, he’s already at a really high level.

“With the qualities he already has and his focused personality – if he can stay free from injury then he can be a really top class player.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 8 hours ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 20 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 3 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr