#BBNaija 2020: Ebuka Issues Strong Warning To Housemates After Erica’s Disqualification (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija 2020: Ebuka Issues Strong Warning To Housemates After Erica’s Disqualification (Watch Video)

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, official host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, has warned all housemates, including Kiddwaya to stay on their lane following Erica’s disqualification from the Lockdown house on Sunday.

Ebuka gave the warning during his final closing words to the housemates on Sunday.

He said:

“Fingernails senior teeth but na still teeth dey bite am commot.

“Stay in your lane and enjoy yourself. I will see you next Sunday.”

We recalls that Erica was disqualified from the TV reality show after she got the third strike from Biggie for violating the house rules.

The Abia-born lady got disqualified after Biggie gathered the housemates at the lounge and played videos of when she threatened to kill Laycon outside the house and hurled insults at him.

Also, video of her pouring water on the Head of House (HOH) bed in order to stop Prince, who is her deputy, from sharing the lounge with her was highlighted.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

I
Forum | 4 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee