#BBNAIJA: “Sometimes It’s Not About Winning A Race” – Cee C Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNAIJA: “Sometimes It’s Not About Winning A Race” – Cee C Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification

Former big brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known Cee-C, has reacted to Erica Nlewedim’s disqualification.

Recall that Erica was disqualified from the reality show last night after receiving three strikes for constantly breaking the house rules.

Reacting, Cee-C said it’s not about winning a race but about being part of it. She also encouraged Erica saying she will eventually be fine.

Read as she wrote below;https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c31e63c9f5033f6c476f05bbf396c267.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 10 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 12 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 14 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 17 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail