My Grandmother Inspires Me In Making Music - South African Music Producer, Zakes Bantwini Opens Up

Forum 3 years ago

My Grandmother Inspires Me In Making Music - South African Music Producer, Zakes Bantwini Opens Up

SA music producer, Zakes Bantwini opens up on who inspired him on doing music.

Taking to Twitter after being questioned by fans, Zakes says it’s his grandmother to encouraged him into pursuing a career in music.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5ccf6ec2f582391c6ccdbe63e3d7025e.jpg

But his grandmother is now late.

“It something I always loved, nasekhaya nje music was a thing. My late mother saw it in me and always pushed that if I love it so much I should study for it, then I did and the rest was history.”

Within the few past days, Zakes has been quite outspoken on Twitter, from one topic to the other.

The latest he reacted to was the Clicks issue.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 4 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression