#BBNaija: Vee Reveals What Erica Told Her About Laycon

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Vee Reveals What Erica Told Her About Laycon

BBNaija housemate, Vee has revealed what disqualified housemate, Erica told her about their fellow housemate, Laycon.

The beautiful housemate made this known in a recent conversation with Laycon and Neo.

According to Vee, Erica approached her after she said that it was wrong for Erica to kiss Kiddwaya in front of Laycon whiles knowing that Laycon has feelings for her.

In her submission, Vee said;

“I am this kind of person that when I have an issue with someone I find a way to sort it out but if I ever find myself not wanting to sort it out, that means I don’t care about what you do or say anymore.

From that Sunday Erica said something about me, she could fall down and break her leg and I don’t care. She approached me at the party and said that our issue is because of what I said to Ebuka about you (Laycon).

I told her I did not mean it that way and if she feels offended then I am sorry. Laycon came to me for advice and I advised him. Did I care about his feelings in the situation? Yeah because he was hurt and you did not.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)