#BBNaija: “Get Thee Behind Me Satan” – Says Vee As She Choked While Talking About Erica (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “Get Thee Behind Me Satan” – Says Vee As She Choked While Talking About Erica (Video)

Vee coughed ceaselessly while talking about Erica with her greatest nightmare, Laycon.

Erica, who is a sworn enemy to Vee and Laycon left the house last Sunday following her disrespect for rules and regulations in the Big Brother house.

Speaking with Vee about Erica, she wondered why he still defended her even after he threatened to kill him, hated and discriminated against him during her stay in the house.

To her, she may have cast a spell on him which has got him defending and having feelings for her.

Regardless of that, she feels he has been vindicated from all accusations and coughed incessantly before she could say more. “Get thee behind me satan”

She said while she kept coughing.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged