Cynthia Morgan’s Former Manager, Joy Tongo Reacts After Singer Wished For Her Death

Forum 3 years ago

Cynthia Morgan’s Former Manager, Joy Tongo Reacts After Singer Wished For Her Death

Cynthia Morgan’s former Manager, Joy Tongo has reacted to the singer attaching “RIP” to her photo which she shared on her social media account.

Cynthia had taken to her Insgram story a few days ago to call out Jude Okoye over a 7 million naira unpaid debt and shared a photo of Joy with “RIP” attached to it. Reacting to the post, Joy shared the same photo on her Instagram page and rebuked death with some bible verses.

She wrote: “Great things are spoken about me. I have the LIFE of GOD in me.Psalms: 118:17 “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. “, Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon formed against me shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against me in judgment I shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD.” AMEN

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool