My husband beats me in front of our children – Wife seeks divorce

Forum 3 years ago

My husband beats me in front of our children – Wife seeks divorce

A housewife, Ladidi Abbas, on Tuesday, dragged her husband, Shehu Abbas to a Sharia Court sitting in Magajin Gari, Kaduna, seeking divorce over alleged battery.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/630d539f65c700280152ca3bed48d4dc.jpg

Abbas, a resident of Rigasa, Kaduna, said her husband usually beats her over any misunderstanding.

According to her, she was hospitalized for 13 days the last time he abused her.

“He usually beats me in front of our children, the last time he beats me, I was hospitalized for 13 days,” Abbas said.

She prayed the court to dissolve the marriage and grant her custody of their children.

The defendant, Abbas, a retired journalist who also resides at Rigasa, denied the allegation.

“It is now I love my wife the most,” he said, and prayed the court to grant him time to resolve their marital problems.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 28 mins ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 36 mins ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 6 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town