Juliet Ibrahim Goes Gaga Over This BBNaija Housemate

Forum 3 years ago

Juliet Ibrahim Goes Gaga Over This BBNaija Housemate

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has has gone gaga over Big Brother Naija housemate, Prince.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d41ceb88496a621f084614cf0db2730a.png

According to her, he has captured her mind and he has her support.

She added that she loves smart and intelligent men who support and stand with women, therefore, she likes him.

Sharing a photo of the housemate on her Instagram page on Tuesday, Juliet said she is supporting Prince because she loves smart and intelligent men who support and stand up for women.

She wrote:

“I recently started watching #bbnaija, and this young man @princenelsonenwerem has captured my heart already,” Juliet wrote.

“If you know me, you’d know I love smart and intelligent men who support and stand up for women.

“Please help me vote for Prince, he deserves to be in the house till the finale.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 2 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience