#BBNaija: “You Are Long Like Third Mainland Bridge But Your D*ck Is Small” – See How Vee Disgraced Neo (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “You Are Long Like Third Mainland Bridge But Your D*ck Is Small” – See How Vee Disgraced Neo (Video)

Big Brother Naija female housemate, Vee disgraced her lover, Neo in a one on one rap battle with the size of his manhood.

Last night, Laycon and Kiddwaya came up with a brilliant idea of freestyling lighten up the house but ended up being a diss rap battle between themselves. Though it was fun, others took it as an avenue to insult the other.

Vee, who has issues in his relationship with Neo took the opportunity to disgrace him with the size of his manhood.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridgerton Season 3 Poster Shows Off Colin & Penelope’s Chemistry
Forum | 20 hours ago

Bridgerton Season 3 Poster Shows Off Colin & Penelope’s Chemistry

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience