Your Ex Text You That She’s Very Happy To Break Up With You And She’s Now Living Fine – REPLY AS THE BOYFRIEND

Forum 3 years ago

Your Ex Text You That She’s Very Happy To Break Up With You And She’s Now Living Fine – REPLY AS THE BOYFRIEND

See this life avoid any see finish

If someone should give you “gbas” all you need to do is to reply with “gbos”, if not they’ll disrespect you and belittle your integrity.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5dd4b71ed33d6b988d71f7d9feada071.png

At the same time “life no balance”, if you’re truly the hindrance responsible for your ex-partner’s well being, just keep kwait and pray for grace.

Now imagine you got this text from your ex-lover

Hey, I just want to inform you that, I’m extremely happy about breaking up with you last year, I’m now living my life to the fullest.

I hope you now have a better life?

Reply As The Boyfriend With Just Three Words

Drop your comments

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 9 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 1 day ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks