I Feel Guilty About Baba Legba’s Death – Actress Foluke Daramola Cries Out

Forum 3 years ago

I Feel Guilty About Baba Legba’s Death – Actress Foluke Daramola Cries Out

Nollywood Actress and mother of two, Foluke Daramola Salako has revealed she feels guilty about veteran actor, Baba Legba’s death.

According to the Actress, she got carried away by her new business venture and was unable to check up on the veteran actor Baba Legba before his demise.

Voicing out her heart in an Instagram post hours ago, Foluke Daramola wrote:

“…I spoke with baba just last week but I was too busy with my Restuarant to check on him like I always do cos he told me he was under the weather, quite unfortunate I couldn’t bade him goodbye b4 he gave up the ghost, quite unfortunate we lost him…. I feel kinda guilty I didn’t check up on him when he called… its well RIP Baba, sun re o baba.”

See Screenshot Below:-

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2020.09.09-12_44_03.jpg

The veteran actor has since been buried on Monday according to Muslim rites

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife
Forum | 5 days ago

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife's Friend to Death in Asaba