Man United Still Interested In Signing Jadon Sancho

Forum 3 years ago

Man United Still Interested In Signing Jadon Sancho

Jadon Sancho remains Manchester United’s top transfer target with the club still in negotiations with the player’s representatives, Dharmesh Sheth tells The Transfer Show.

United are not giving up on trying to sign Sancho – who Borussia Dortmund value at £108m – despite sporting director Michael Zorc saying that the 20-year-old winger will not be sold in this window and “the decision is final”.

However, despite the Bundesliga club’s hard stance, talks over personal terms and agent fees continue between United and Sancho’s representatives.

The London-born winger has enjoyed a meteoric rise in Germany’s top flight, registering 17 goals and 16 assists in 32 Bundesliga games last season and also helping Dortmund win the German Super Cup.

“If you take what Borussia Dortmund are saying on face value – there is no deal. They set their own deadline and have said he’s staying. That’s the end, that’s final,” Sky Sports News reporter Sheth said.

“I don’t think Man United feel that it is final. They are still negotiating with Sancho’s representatives about personal terms and agent fees.

“Once they have done that, they will go to Dortmund with a bid and hopefully see him agitate for a move to United.

“As far as Man United are concerned, he remains the No 1 target – they do want to bring Jadon Sancho to the club – I don’t think that it is completely dead.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 4 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident