LET’S TALK!! If You Are Given The Opportunity To Rule Nigeria For 48hrs, What Are The First Things You Will Do?

Forum 3 years ago

LET’S TALK!! If You Are Given The Opportunity To Rule Nigeria For 48hrs, What Are The First Things You Will Do?

Hi guys,

Uhm this question have been running through my mind for a while and I feel like dropping it here today!

You know everyday we complain of bad government, old men ruling us and the urgent need for power to be handed over to the youths.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/236015607f406236735afa67786c19e1.png

Okay that’s fine and true!

But remember that Desmond Idiot Oops Desmond Elliot I mean, and Kogi state governor Yahaya Belo are youths. Yet they’re the worst ever. Even worse than the old men we condemned.

I was watching Desmond Elliot’s Interview last night, dude was busy spewing ignorance on TV. Shame catch me. I was like WTF is this guy saying! Is this the lawmaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Surulere Constituency? God have mercy! I had to switched channel immediately.?

How about Kogi state governor? You all know his records. Clueless!

Now my question to you reading this is,

If You Are Given The Opportunity To Rule Nigeria For 48hrs, What Are The First Things You Will Do As President?

Drop comment below ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 3 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip