At 23, I’m Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out

Forum 3 years ago

At 23, I’m Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out

Hello fellow readers, I’m 23, turning 24 next Month October and I have never asked a girl out.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1fc79c26c624f3e42b12d4ac2debe85b.png

The truth is that I have been scared, literally afraid of talking to them, I do have female friends But Occasionally when it comes to asking any girl I liked out, I just go off not being able even to communicate my feeling to them.

I do see teenagers of 16 and 17 years claiming to be in a relationship and I wonder how is that possible.

This is irritating because I hang of with guys, and we all try to boost of being smart and sharp guys but deep down I know that I’m just blabbing cause when the opportunity comes I just find a way to avoid it.

Do everyone goes through the same thing and I might overcome it later please let me know because it’s really embarrassing to know a problem and still act like everything is okay.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 22 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Remarry After Mohbad
Forum | 5 days ago

Remarry After Mohbad's One-Year Remembrance. Ignore Those Asking for DNA — Isaac Fayose Tells Wunmi

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal