“It’s Difficult To Stay Married” – Genevieve Nnaji Confesses

Forum 3 years ago

“It’s Difficult To Stay Married” – Genevieve Nnaji Confesses

Nigerian actress and mother of one, Genevieve Nnaji has spoken about the responsibility that comes with marriage.

Screen goddess, Genevieve Nnaji has opened up on her thoughts about marriage. The Nollywood star has said she is yet to remarry because she doesn’t want a failed marriage.

The 41-year-old who has starred in more than 100 films over the last 3 decades in a recent interview disclosed that she is scared of having a failed marriage.

She said thus:-

“If I get married, I really want to stay married, and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soul mate and will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn how to forgive.”

She also revealed her kind of man, she says:

“I am that person that eats with her eyes like I need to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be a physical attraction that will draw me to you but at the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in love with. I’m probably looking for a friend, someone who shares a like mind and somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short you have to think of the kids”.

On marrying a guy she is richer than? How much money do I have? I’m not even that rich. I pay tax, I pay rents, I run an office, I have staff. So, talk about the money I spend, not the money I make.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 1 week ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence

LaLiga: Xavi to stay at Barcelona in shock u-turn
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaLiga: Xavi to stay at Barcelona in shock u-turn

Every Man Cheats - Terry G Confesses To Extramarital Affairs (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Every Man Cheats - Terry G Confesses To Extramarital Affairs (Video)