Captain America’s Shield Used By US Agent In Falcon & Winter Soldier Video

Forum 3 years ago

Captain America’s Shield Used By US Agent In Falcon & Winter Soldier Video

A new The Falcon and The Winter Soldier set video reveals US Agent (Wyatt Russel) with Captain America's shield. After being forced to shut down production earlier this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, filming has restarted for the upcoming Marvel Studios/Disney+ TV series. With this, new content can be expected to come out from shooting, including the latest one which features a fight scene.

Set after the events of Avengers: Endgame, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier will reunite Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie) and Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) for a new adventure. Specific narrative details are still tightly under wraps, but the upcoming introduction of John Walker gives the public an idea of what to expect regarding Sam's arc in the movie. While he is Steve Rogers' (Chris Evans) personal choice to be the next bearer of the iconic vibranium shield, the previously released teaser for the show implies that it may not be as simple as that with Walker wielding the weapon instead. That idea is backed up by a new video from the set of the project.

Courtesy of Everything Georgia is a clip taken during a session of night filming and it shows US Agent fighting an unknown character. Looking closer at the video, Walker is wearing his Captain America ensemble — something that was previewed in the teaser and concept art for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. He's also wielding the shield during the encounter. Watch it below:

It's difficult to gauge what's exactly happening in this clip or how it fits in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier's overall narrative, but from the background set-up, it seems like a car chase precedes this fight with two vans parked in front of them — one of which features flame effects to mimic wreckage. While it's difficult to decipher who Walker is fighting with, based on the visible flowing hair, chances are that it's a female character. Perhaps, it's Agent 13/Sharon Carter (Emily VanCamp), otherwise, it can also be anyone random. The fact that Walker is wearing his battle suit insinuates that this is a formal mission — whether or not it's part of his responsibility as the government's chosen Captain America replacement is unknown, however.

With only a few more days of filming left for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, there's a possibility that they can wrap up production in Georgia and move to Prague where they're scheduled for overseas shoot. This part of the production, however, is tricky to pull especially considering the ongoing global health crisis. Assuming that the remaining work for the project goes smoothly, there's a chance that Marvel Studios finally confirms when fans can expect the show to drop on Disney+.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 4 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments