Video: See Neo’s reaction when he saw Dorathy in a full glam Mode

Forum 3 years ago

Video: See Neo’s reaction when he saw Dorathy in a full glam Mode

Big Brother Naija housemate, Neo stared at his fellow housemate, Dorathy in a trance, after he saw her in a full glam mode.

Neo was obviously taken aback by the bursty lady’s beauty.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/37268e73543899b90d1fcfa60dc6c664.jpg

No wonder she was adjudged the best dressed female housemate for the day because she looked better than every other lady in the house.

Dorathy donned a blue denim jeans with a wine coloured blouse which revealed her cleavage alongside a light makeup up.

Watch video below,

However, Dorathy had earlier shared her concerns about Neo as a person. She said she doesn’t like him due to some things Ka3na said about him before exiting the show.

Rumour has it that Neo told Ka3na he is in the house to show himself to sugar mummies on tv and that he is just using Vee for cover but will dump her when the show is over.

This narrative is believed to be the reason Dorathy has second thoughts about Neo and his loyalties.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Crow & Saw XI Release Dates Delayed by Lionsgate
Forum | 5 days ago

The Crow & Saw XI Release Dates Delayed by Lionsgate

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 1 week ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

I Saw the TV Glow Director Reveals Title of Their New Slasher Movie
Forum | 2 months ago

I Saw the TV Glow Director Reveals Title of Their New Slasher Movie

Saw XI To Be Directed by Saw X’s Kevin Greutert
Forum | 2 months ago

Saw XI To Be Directed by Saw X’s Kevin Greutert