“Women shouldn’t be given freedom after marriage” – Man says

Forum 3 years ago

“Women shouldn’t be given freedom after marriage” – Man says

A Kenyan Twitter personality Captain kale, has courted controversy on the platform after stating that married women shouldn’t be given freedom after marriage as according to him, if you pay her dowry, she becomes your property.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d7acf40fb0b3e0f4b1a98f921aa361a7.jpg

He made this known while reacting to a topic in which radio host, Maina Kagena asked women about the definition of freedom in marriage.

“Ladies, when you tell your husband you want freedom in your marriage/relationship, what do you mean” the topic reads.

In his own reaction, Captain Kale alluded giving freedom to women to handing a fully loaded gun to your enemy.

“When I married her, I paid for her, hence me owning her. She should do as I say. Even her going to say hi to her parents needs me to think about it,” he tweeted.

“Women are irresponsible human beings and they need to be guided everytime. They can’t function without someone being hard on them,”

“Giving women freedom is like giving a gun full of bullets to your enemy” Kale added.

Writing further, he said that a woman should not even visit her own parents without informing her husband 5 months in advance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 5 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 6 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party